Beyond Meat Vegan Meatballs that are beyond amazing
These baked vegan meatballs are so BEYOND AMAZING, no one will be able to tell the difference! Made using Beyond Beef and chopped spinach, these meatballs are EASY to make and perfect for any holiday, party, or romantic dinner in.
For the Meatballs:
- 1 lb Beyond Beef ground, thawed
- 1 C packed frozen spinach, that's been thawed, drained, and squeezed
- 2/3 C onion, diced small
- 1/4 C salted golden round crackers, crunched into crumbs
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 28 oz jar of your favorite spaghetti sauce
- 1 lb spaghetti pasta
- fresh chopped parsley for garnish, optional
Preheat oven to 400°. Lightly grease a 9 x 13 baking pan and set aside. In a medium mixing bowl, combine meatball ingredients, using your hands to mix well. Roll into 20 golf-ball sized meatballs and line baking pan. Bake for 20 minutes.
While meatballs are baking, prepare the pasta according to package directions. After the 20 minutes is up, pull out the meatballs and, using a spoon, rotate the meatballs (to prevent sticking on bottom). Pour your jar of spaghetti sauce on top of meatballs, stir to coat. Pop back in the oven, uncovered, for 5 minutes.
Once pasta is finished cooking, drain and return to pot. After the 5 minutes is up, pull the meatballs out of the oven and top with fresh parsley, if using. Serve meatballs over pasta. Enjoy!
- This meatball is 100% vegan, meaning it is meat-free, egg-free, and dairy-free. It is also naturally soy-free and nut-free.
- Make it gluten-free by using gluten-free golden crackers.
- Don’t like spinach? Omit the spinach and you’ll still have a meatball that is out of this world amazing. Just keep in mind that it may yield less meatballs.
- Add more Italian spices for a zesty meatball, such as Italian seasoning.
- Want it to be cheesy? Top your meatballs with vegan mozzarella cheese, vegan parmesan, or nutritional yeast.
- For more vegan meatball recipes, try my 5-Ingredient Mozzarella Bean Balls and my BBQ & Cranberry Bean Balls.