Thanks so much for joining the BVK community, woo hoo! I’m doing the happy dance while your download is making its way to your inbox.
As a special bonus for joining, I’m offering my new cooking class, Cooking Comfort for 60% OFF!
YUP! That means you can get it now for just $9.99!
If you are:
- A new vegan or new to vegan cooking
- A seasoned vegan that enjoys learning + building cooking skills
- A family that need options for healthy cooking with allergies in mind
Then I guarantee that you’ll love this class and walk away with new things to try in your kitchen! You’ll also gain confidence to tackle those dinners when the crazy schedules strike.
So what are you waiting for?
Let’s get real: sometimes cooking dinner can feel overwhelming. Does this sound like you:
- I’m too tired.
- It’s too hard.
- I just don’t know if I have the time to cook.
Listen, I get it. I’m a full-time mama and I homeschool too. And busy schedules can get the best of us, especially when we’re trying something new. This is totally normal, but it doesn’t make it any less frustrating.
You know what helps though? Seeing someone else do it. Visual aids are so powerful because you can mentally practice and prepare yourself to get the job done.
Enter the “Cooking Comfort” video class.
In this 90 min video, I take your hand and walk you step-by-step through 3 healthy vegan dinners. I show you EXACTLY what needs to be done in the kitchen, and how you can prepare easy and delicious vegan food without the stress.
In this class, I create 3 healthy dinners from my book, Vegan Comfort Food:
- Peruvian Chick’n and Green Onion Salsa
- Jamaican-Inspired Lentil and Biscuit Casserole
- Sheet Pan Sweet Potato Nachos
During the class, I’ll teach you how to:
- work with plant-based chicken
- make your own simple salsa in less than 5 minutes
- create feel-good biscuits with just a bowl and a fork
- whip up your own dairy-free nacho cheese
- make your own tortilla chips
- plus much more, like cooking brown rice, chopping techniques, produce shopping tips, cookware recommendations, and how to plate your food like a pro
I also cover:
- Healthy OPTIONS for soy-free, gluten-free, oil-free, and nut-free diets + recommendations for whole food substitutions
- The STORIES behind the recipes!
I’m telling you, I’ve packed A LOT into this 90 minute class!! I’m sharing all the secrets for these recipes plus much more.
If you’ve been wanting to learn more about vegan cooking, are struggling in the kitchen, or just want to get a little extra help from yours truly, then grab this class.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I attend this class?
After purchase, you will receive a PDF download, which includes the class handouts + the link to access the video. No need to create a login, sign up for a service, or any nonsense.
How many recipes are included?
During the class, I walk you through 3 vegan dinners, but there are multiple recipes within each dinner. I specifically chose these recipes because I wanted to share a variety of techniques and show you that these recipes are VERSATILE and can be used for more than just the dinner.
Are these easy recipes?
Yes! All the recipes chosen are not rocket-science recipes. They are fun, simple dinners that anyone can make.
Do I need fancy equipment to make the recipes?
Nope! The equipment that I use in these recipes are your average stove top, oven, and blender.
How long will I have access to this class?
For-e-VER. You will always have access to the class. In the case I move the video to another platform, you will be notified of the switch.